Make sure your response to life-threatening situations stays top-notch
Successful completion of our Safety and Security Courses will enable you to perform effectively and efficiently and to travel safely under dangerous circumstances in unsafe areas. However, you will need to reinforce your security awareness and skills if you wish to integrate these with daily practise. Our Refresher Safety and Security Course will help you to maintain and improve awareness, knowledge and skills, making your response to life-threatening situations top-notch.
How can I stay prepared for dangerous situations?
Working in complex environments, you deal with security related issues on a daily basis. Repetition helps to maintain a professional level of security awareness and skills. That’s why the Refresher Course is based on practical exercises and realistic simulations.
Practise through hyper-realistic simulations
We believe in the power of simulation. Our specialists offer you the chance to respond to threatening situations in a safe environment. This training course is based on role playing and interaction in simulations. Apart from two specialist trainers, a medical actor and an aggression actor will help you reach your learning goals.
Safe learning environment
Your safety during the course is our priority. If you need extra personal guidance, whatever de reason, we will make time for it. Before and during the course, you can share prior experiences with the trainer. The trainer can discreetly adapt the course for you to make sure this will be the best and safest learning experience you ever had.
- Security Awareness
- Dealing with Aggression
- Medical Accident Control
- Simulation Exercise
About this course
- Language: English (incompany also in French and Dutch)
- Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
- Breakdown of time: 30% theory, 30% practice, 40% simulations
- Group size: maximum of 14 (during simulations maximum of 7)
- Venue: Soesterberg, the Netherlands
- Dietary wishes: vegetarian/vegan/halal/other meals
- Certification: on completion of the course you will receive a certificate
- Keep your training up to date: We ensure that your training stays current by offering you a free e-learning programme after one year.
For more information about the costs of the course please click here.
Accommodation and food & beverage are automatically reserved for all participants for the nights during the course.
Please feel free to contact CSD for more information.