Women’s Security (2.5 days)
The 2.5-day HDFF designed Stay Safe Training “Skills T” aims to enable implementing personnel in establishing professional Travel Risk Management, ranging from relevant travel information, travel warnings, and tracking capabilities for female staff members.
- Enhance the organisation’s female travel safety through Travel Risk Management Strategies
- Learn appropriate planning and assessment of travel routes
- Raising safety awareness with/for female travelers
- Integrate tools to identify potential journey threats in advance
Regular Price – $650USD
Early Bird – $590USD
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register for this course, Please complete the following steps for registration and payment:
Course Code: SSTWS-2019_1
- Apply for training or ask for registration form from email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a registration form & sign back
- Receive e-mail confirmation with attach invoice and documents for details and references
- Payment 10 days in advance or apply early bird discount
- Receive a soft copy of receipt of payment thru e-mail and on the training day (actual receipt)
- Attend the training
11 January 2019 for those who require a visa to Thailand;
23 January 2019 for those who do not require a visa.
HDFF reserves the right to make changes to training events on short notice.
For registration and queries contact: email@example.com